UBS Financial Services Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to:
– assist on the production, review and analysis of SEC 15c3-3 Weekly Capital Requirements.
– working as a team to complete the 15c3-1 FOCUS reports and daily net capital.
– provide Federal Reserve (FR Series) reports externally and internally.
– develop an understanding of the trading strategies employed in the front office
– become a strategic partner with the business to understand various transaction data
– lead senior management meetings regarding capital usage
– act as an liaison with various regulatory agencies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within a regional regulatory reporting team in Nashville, Tennessee. We’re focused on financial reporting for Broker Dealer regulatory purposes. We make sure that any the Broker Dealer remains compliant with the Securities and Exchange Commission regulations . We look to maximize the use of capital and work ensure that we meet the requirements of the of the Securities and Exchange Commission, along with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
Your experience and skills:
– regulatory reporting experience within the financial services industry (specifically knowledge of 15c3-1/3 rules) and Federal Reserve Reporting
– knowledge and experience of accounting
– an understanding of our products
– experience working as a team
– a can do attitude and a self-starter mentality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170124BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Finance