UBS Financial Services Americas Regulatory Compliance Tester in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you investigative in nature? Do you know how to assess if a control process is well designed to effectively mitigate a risk? If so, we are looking for someone who can:
– assess a control design for risk effectiveness and test it for operating effectiveness
– contribute to risk frameworks being designed well and operating effectively across the entire bank's risk landscape
– assess and challenge whether the control framework meets regulatory expectations
– plan, coordinate and perform actual testing fieldwork
– discuss and clear identified issues with responsible business stakeholders and agree remediation
– report and present findings
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Americas Regulatory Compliance and Control's Testing team which is part of the Assurance Team embedded in the Global Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure that we have independent testing and assurance as to the key controls that address our major risks, globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a strong background in banking regulatory compliance testing and/or experience with auditing or controls testing;
– experience in assessing topics and regulatory rules such as:
risk, treasury, liquidity and funding, cash flow analysis, stress testing, capital adequacy, capital plan rules, models and model governance, regulatory and financial reporting (CCAR & Enhanced Prudential Standards);
covered funds and proprietary trading regulatory expectations (Volcker Rule);
investment banking, wealth management, and asset management.
– an understanding of banking regulatory requirements within the United States
– analytic, with the ability to identify control design weaknesses
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– excellent communication skills, both oral and written
– team player and also the ability to deliver individually
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176383BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Americas Regulatory Compliance Tester
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Compliance