UBS Financial Services Americas Regional Reward Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you an expert in remuneration, reward and compensation? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– provide guidance and support on the Reward aspects of the employee life cycle, deferred compensation plans, divisional commitments and approvals, and exceptions that are all in line with regional and local tax, legal and regulatory requirements
– work with internal clients on job pricing and structuring of package offerings
– assist in the creation and coordination of materials and submissions for various regulatory bodies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be leading the Americas Regional Reward team in Nashville. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all business divisions as well as other human resources colleagues. We help by giving advice on various regional reward processes, products and policies.
Your experience and skills:
– Broad HR experience in the HR environment, covering various aspects of the employee life cycle
– Previous experience as a Reward Advisor in a financial services firm preferred, but is not required
– good working knowledge of compensation practices, including annual performance and compensation reviews (\"Core Cycle\") and general knowledge of deferred compensation plans
– solutions oriented, strong problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellent numeracy and client management skills, and the ability to liaise directly with Senior and HR management
– key Behavioral competencies include: drive, commitment and enthusiasm, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, calm and logical approach to work within a pressurized environment
– an undergraduate degree
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173860BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Americas Regional Reward Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)