UBS Financial Services Abandoned Property Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Abandoned Property team in Nashville, TN. We are responsible for the reporting and remittance of clients' assets to the various states and US territories that have been classified as 'unclaimed property'. The Abandoned Property Dept. is also responsible for managing clients' written responses and telephone inquiries regarding their accounts. We are required to keep abreast of the ongoing changes in state escheatment laws.
Your experience and skills:
• excellent organizational skills
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• a passion for dealing with clients
• confidence in communicating with US states regulators
• strong reconciliation skills and command of Microsoft Excel
• a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• organized and detail oriented
• an excellent communicator
• totally focused on client service and team collaboration
• flexible and able to work under pressure
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• customer orientated and focused on service quality
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175933BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Abandoned Property Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Operations