UBS Financial Services HRSD Quality Management Lead in Nashville, New Jersey
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how coach others and provide feedback? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Build a Quality Management Framework & function for our primary HR Service Delivery teams.
– Develop training curriculums for new joiners and training protocols for new content across multiple functions and roles.
– Monitor calls and casework and provide feedback and coaching to our team members.
– Facilitate accurate and efficient issue resolution for our clients.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Americas HRSD Client & Quality Services Team. We’re responsible for transforming our Service Delivery functions into Best In Class service providers, positioned to meet our clients' needs with the highest quality.
Your experience and skills:
–– HR know-how, with a firm grasp on the Legal & Regulatory requirements that impact our work.
– counseled colleagues on how to handle workplace issues
– extensive experience coaching and providing constructive feedback to members at all levels of an organization
– experience building and implementing quality frameworks.
– an excellent communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- discrete in handling employee concerns and complaints
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169218BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: HRSD Quality Management Lead
City: Nashville, Weehawken
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey, United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)