UBS Financial Services Technical Problem Analyst in Mumbai, India
Are you a shrewd evaluator of End User Experience and Problem Management? Are you process-oriented ? Do you have experience working as problem analyst ?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
Strong technical skills to troubleshoot and isolate issues and engage relevant teams on the problem investigation.
Apply best practices to ensure correct information are captured when the problem is identified
proactively detect events impacting the end user platform (service impacting or not) that suggest an
underlying problem or opportunity for improvement (Process / Tools / Products)
Collaborate across multiple teams and functions to negotiate and prioritise resolution of problems
Chair the Problem Review Board to review incoming problems and perform data hygiene
Perform initial analysis of problems before assigning tasks to relevant teams or Problem Manager
Analyze incidents associated with the problem and feed information to Problem Manager for priority assessment
Assist in verifying the workaround with operations team and problem task owners
To create, publish and maintain Known Error Database (KEDB)
Identify possible problems based on proactive monitoring and data provided by Data Analyst
Work with Problem Manager & Business Analyst to produce Service Desk notification for new problems or problems to be closed
Review problems to be resolved or closed and ensure proper documentation
Work closely with Operations team to understand their processes and seek opportunities to capture potential problems efficiently
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in our stability & problem management team in end user operations. We are
responsible for proactive problem management and continuous improvement by identifying, resolving
and preventing problems before they cause service impacting incidents. You can join us in Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field.
– worked in similar positions before or are an experienced data analyst with strong technical knowledge
– solid experience in problem management and ITIL frameworks
– good Interpersonal skills and organizational skills
– must demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
– strong knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio and Reporting Tools like Tableau
– An ITIL foundation certified
– A solid understanding of IT Service Management best practice.
– Possesses an understanding of IT infrastructure and application support
– An excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT (you’re comfortable talking to pros and amateurs)
– Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when & where to escalate issues
– Excellent in team & problem management with negotiation & influencing skills
– Well-versed with infrastructure technologies and technical mind-set
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168720BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technical Problem Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)