UBS Financial Services Risk Control Specialist in Mumbai, India
Are you an expert in data quality controls? Do you have experience in a large Financial Services organization? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– source data from various systems for use in the calculation of firm wide risk measures
– work with risk strategic change team to understand change request and go through the business requirements documents write control specification document
– identify and coordinate the resolution of data quality issues with data providers
– ensure consistency of approach to handling and reporting data quality issues work with the consumers of the data to understand the impact of data quality issues
– perform User Acceptance Testing to check that changes to upstream systems do not impact production
– input into the design and development of new data quality controls, sourcing and delivery processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Control Operations team in Airoli. Our role is to manage the effectiveness and integrity of data sourcing for Primary and Enterprise Wide Risks across core platforms and for the production support and operations management of Primary and Enterprise Wide Risk Control owned infrastructure.We are reviewing data quality exceptions created in accordance with the guidelines and principles defined in Risk’s control framework. The control framework exists to ensure complete, accurate and timely population of data in the Risk Control infrastructure.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in running data quality controls
– minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in banking industry with minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis and data quality processes
– experience in working regulatory projects like CCAR, BASEL, BCBS239, Risk and Finance Alignment
– experience in Wealth Management function is added advantage
– experience dealing with and preparing information for senior management / auditors
– a team player, proactive and able to work independently, an effective verbal and written communicator
– reasonably skilled in writing Oracle SQL queries, with advanced skills in VBA being advantageous
– an organized individual able to prioritize activities and follow them through effectively
– a fast learner with the ability to get up to speed quickly with new processes and IT applications / infrastructure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174038BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Control Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Risk