UBS Financial Services Queue Monitoring Analyst in Mumbai, India
• Monitoring the queues and assign the incidents before missing Response time SLA
• Tickets to be assigned with respective Support Engineer according to required skills sets
• Follow up with engineer for closing the tickets those are going to be SLA breached
• Assigned the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
• Daily Report on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
• Shift Handover to Next Queue Manager
• Summary report on all Major incidents happen on that day
• For high number of repeated incidents, you need to relate the incidents with Parent incident and cancel the duplicate incident by marking the parent ticket info.
• Detailed reporting with sub-metric drill downs and also summary dashboards have to be published
• Trend analysis to be done and data for various time periods readily available
• Reports to be generated and published at specific and pre-determined times and days
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
USC (User Service Desk) is a Global Support function provides the first point of contact for all the banks users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the Global desk top products and applications used by the bank.
Your experience and skills:
• Minimum experience of 2 years with 12-18 months of relevant experience in similar role
• Process Knowledge ( IM/CM/PM/SR)
• Escalation Matrix & entire Team contacts
• Incident categorization
• Generating the reports from ticketing tool
• Working knowledge of service desk reporting tools like Service Now or any other similar tools.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167735BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Queue Monitoring Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)