UBS Financial Services Manager Business Analyst for Credit Risk in Mumbai, India
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
build, motivate and manage teams leveraging his/her expertise to mentor and lead developers; supporting them through the various software development life cycle stages.
provide the vision and leadership for design, development and implementation of high quality software solutions / components for the Credit Risk platform.
facilitate smooth delivery of the projects – manage the team and their deliverables. Take complete ownership of the delivery of the various software solutions / components worked upon by the team.
demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with various stakeholders, other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
Your experience and skills:
– at least 12+ years of experience; major part of which is in hands-on development using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
– excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
– significant IT Management experience in the area of Software Development; with an excellent track record of effective leadership.
– excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– a fairly good knowledge of Financial Services domain – ideally Credit Risk (added advantage).
– a team player.
– a great communicator, with superior inter-personal and influencing skills.
– someone with a flair for technology and is adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams.
– someone with leadership and professionalism who consistently demonstrates a \"role model\" behavior.
– able to engage with people across all levels and has excellent people management skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152655BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Manager Business Analyst for Credit Risk
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)