UBS Financial Services IT Test Engineer in Mumbai, India
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– test management activities such as Test Planning , Estimations and Approach
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
– possesses Good Written and Verbal communication skills
– support team members in their work
– interact with Project Managers, development team, business analyst leads in other regions to ensure successful delivery of project test requirements.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security IT team in Mumbai. Our role is to providing QA service for Security IT and Automation and Tooling. We help by delivering quality solutions into production. In your role you will be working with the 3rd party service provider across all regions and will be responsible for relevant Release/Change test management.
Your experience and skills:
– university degree in IT or a related field with at least 5+ years of experience in an IT delivery environment and quality assurance and/or technology services environment.
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– client focused and proven ability to motivate and challenge teams to strive to exceed client expectations and building collaborative partnerships
– significant quality engineering experience relating to testing services, Automation and monitoring and process and product delivery management
– sound understanding of service management and product life cycle management
– excellent process understanding and delivery management skills
– strong knowledge in LDAP, Unix, QA Testing
– good working knowledge of Unix, Shell scripts.
– extensive experience and knowledge about Directory Services and LDAP.
– strong knowledge in Relational Database and SQL
– experience /Exposure in Identity Management Domain.
– able to keep the pace in delivering business value while working in a sustainable environment
– a strong team player with emphasis on delivery business value
– expertise in Test Processes, Test standards and Test Management.
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173486BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)