UBS Financial Services IT Service Delivery (SAP ABAP) in Mumbai, India
Are your SAP ABAP expert second to none? Do you know SAP ABAP like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like in SAP Competence center who:
– Can work on SAP ABAP at expert level providing solutions to complex problems
– Can implement interfaces using various technologies, along with extensive background in solution architecture and design
– Can develop software components following SDLC along with very good proficiency in version management
– Produce technical specifications along with code of highest standards and produces defined work products
– Can perform unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
– Applies standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.)
– Can collaborate/Coach colleagues in more junior roles
– Ensure that produced code/ system/ service is secure, with optimum performance, stable, operational and consistent before handover to SWCM
– Delivers working results on timely basis and for regular reporting to SWCM / PM
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of SAP ABAP consultants to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
– Overall experience of 3-6 years of experience of SAP software development experience in a software development organization required
– SAP application architecture & solution designing background with 2-3 SAP support projects
– SAP R3 technical hand-on experience, SAP consulting skills to help improve/simplify exsiting SAP/non-SAP solutions and processes.
– SAP ABAP development particularly interfaces, user exists, BADI, ALE, IDOC, EDI, LSMW, BAPI
ABAP/4, ABAP OO, Classical interactive reports or ALV
– Experience in SAP FI, Substitutions and Validations
– Experience in BSP a plus
– Extensive background on database design, data dictionary maintenance
– Experience in Webservices, XML, HTML, ABAP Webdynpro, SAP Fiori, and SAP UI5, ABAP on HANA a plus
– Background on workflow and Interfaces, enhancement framework, User-Exits and Business Add-in (BADI)
– Experience with generic programming with a 'can do attitude'
– a great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– Results-driven individual with ability to deliver good quality solutions to tight timelines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174575BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Service Delivery (SAP ABAP)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)