UBS Financial Services IT QA & TEST Engineer in Mumbai, India
Security IT is looking for an experienced QA professional to come into the team and 'hit the ground running'. The successful candidate needs to be able to work in a fast paced and agile environment. It needs a personable and mature individual to contribute to the effective running of this highly skilled team. The QA person will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the systems through manual testing, regression testing and also automation:
• Create, execute and document tests (technical, functional and non-functional)
• Manage consistent and transparent reporting about progress of test activities and defect management
• Ensure test activities and created documentation will follow testing governance processes defined in organization
• Driving improvements within the project to ensure effective and efficient testing
• Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• Think of automation to reduce manual effort and increase speed to market
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will join the QA & testing team under Global Engineering. Team is providing service for Security IT and Automation and Tooling. In your role you will be working with the 3rd party service provider across all regions and will be responsible for relevant Release/Change test deliverables.
Your experience and skills
Your experience and skills:
• University degree or equivalent with at least 4+ years of experience in an IT delivery environment and quality assurance and/or technology services environment. Excellent understanding of quality assurance frameworks
• Strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
• The communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
• Proven experience in working in an agile SDLC environment
• Proven experience in designing and implementing an automated testing framework- Excellent process understanding and delivery management skills
• Must have experience of Test management tools HP ALM QC/JIRA/UFT
• Desired but not essential:
• Experience in Authentication Domain.
• Experience in functional & Non–functional Automation framework.
• Experience in SOAP UI, TOSCA, Jmeter.
• Experience in Non Functional testing of designing load test scripts, scenarios, Analysis and Tuning. .etc
• Strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Open to challenge for change and self-motivated to perform
• Able to engage proactively with Test Manager
• Team orientated and collaborative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166848BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT QA & TEST Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)