UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Mumbai, India
Do you have a knack for problem solving, a tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills?
We are looking for someone like you who can help with delivering critical Technical and Process based changes to support of our Finance clients.
The role includes:
– documenting SME requirements and partnering with data provider peers in Dev, QA teams and the broader project to design as well as deliver solutions in line with Finance targets
– Strong delivery and implementation track record
– Partnering multiple teams in global locations
– Manage a discrete portfolio of deliveries ensuring completion
– develop and implement business-wide action plans for key initiatives
– manage a discreet portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– assist in quality control (test cases, performance impact) and project management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a Business Analyst in the Finance Data Sourcing Delivery team in India working from our BSC in Airoli, Mumbai. The Finance Data Sourcing Delivery team supports the sourcing of data in supporting P&L and Accounting requirement, Reporting and Controlling toolset as well as Financial Reporting need to Integrated Middle Office, Finance and Controlling teams.
The team is active in meeting multiple Regulatory demands, Accounting standard board changes in our working justifications and delivering strategic change in line with Finance target operating model.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum 7 year experience in business analysis supporting finance disciplines which include P&L, legal entity and regulatory controlling aspects of Finance
– experience with applying some Project management techniques
– experience with Business Analysis toolset
– experience with P&L, controlling, finance accounting and reporting
– working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a proven track record of strong partnering with teams in global locations
– a commerce graduate with strong accounting background, chartered accountancy qualification is a big plus
– passionate about solving problems
– technically savvy with an appreciation of diverse business needs
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a team player but motivated to deliver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173711BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)