UBS Financial Services IT Analyst in Mumbai, India
• Act as SPOC for internal users of the bank to solve all IT related issues and queries with End User Technologies (Messaging & communication, Desktop, MS productivity tools)
• Educate end users and publish support documentation to assist users with requests for information & provide users training if required
• Take ownership of users issue and follow up the status on behalf of the user by coordinating with other support teams to resolve the issue within the SLA
• Log, update and resolve the reported end user issues on the ticketing tool
• You must be good team player to maintain a good team and self-motivated
• Willing to work in a 24/7 rotational shift
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
USC (User Service Center) is a Global Support function provides the first point of contact for all the banks users for any issues they experience associated with their working environment, typically associated with, but not limited to the Global desk top products and applications used by the bank.
Your experience and skills:
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• 1 to 2 years of IT Service Desk experience
• Incident and Service request Management experience including business expectations and communication
• Basic knowledge on Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows, Citrix, Password management, Remote desktop management
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook & Skype for Business within a network environment
• Having sound tools knowledge (Ticking & Monitoring Tools ) will be added advantage
• Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167356BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)