UBS Financial Services Integration Specialist Sourcing - Informatica Expert-Project in Mumbai, India
Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? Do you enjoy problem solving in elegant ways? Do you have an analytic mind? If so, you could be the right person for this role. UBS is investing in the Sourcing tools and landscape and have a number of technical change projects in this space that require a strong technical expert that can help interface and manage the Sourcing application toolsets.
We are looking for an individual who can:
– provide strong technical leadership in integrating different Sourcing application components together
– work with the technical teams to implement and support interfaces between various systems. This will cover internal systems with UBS network and to cloud solutions
–working knowledge of messaging toolsets like Informatica / MQ / secure FTP
–work in an integrated team to ensure that interfaces are well designed, implemented, up and running
–design and manage ongoing support structures to monitor and manage message transfers between components
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the GCS, Sourcing and COO IT team within GCOO IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global, based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
Your experience and skills:
– 4/5 years of hands-on technical skills in messaging and file transfer technologies
– Good technical knowledge of interfacing internal and cloud applications
– Hands-on experience of developing ETL solutions using Informatica
– Hands-on experience of setting up and configuring SAP CI9/PI/PO to integrate SAP on-premise ERP to the SAP Cloud solutions
– Experience with designing complex ETL jobs taking in to consideration of all ETL functions
– Experience in writing complex queries as per business requirements
– Proven problem-solving ability in both development of changes and resolution of issues
– Experience in working with business critical systems and messaging applications
– Supported or worked with Global IT teams on data/data-bases issues
– Talented technician with a keen appetite to learn new technologies and approaches
– Having good understanding of ETL Tool development and implementation process
– Experienced in interacting with stakeholders and managing expectations
– A team player who is comfortable operating in a global team
– A strong communicator who can present technical ideas in an easy-to-understand fashion
– A self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
– Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 163835BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Integration Specialist Sourcing - Informatica Expert-Project
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)