UBS Financial Services Hyperion Essbase Developer in Mumbai, India
Are your Hyperion Essbase expert second to none? Do you know Essbase like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone who:
– Can work on Hyperion Essbase at expert level providing solutions to complex problems
– Ensure all the SNOW (incident management tickets) are investigated and resolved under specified SLAs for functional & technical issues related to application.
– Application support to business users. Resolving issues, bugs, identifying fix for data issues, recon issues, currency conversion, data import export, maintenance jobs, scheduling / automation of task
– Can perform unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project's adopted standards
– Applies standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.)
– Ensure that produced code/ system/ service is secure, with optimum performance, stable, operational and consistent before handover to SWCM
– Delivers working results on timely basis and for regular reporting to SWCM / PM
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of consultants to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
– Overall experience of 5+ years and minimum of 3 years of Hyperion Essbase experience in a software development organization required
– Experience with generic programming with a 'can do attitude'
– Understanding of Financial Data
– Knowledge of Installation, Configuration and Upgradation Hyperion Products
– Proficiency in writing Business Rules.
– Able to do changes in application and Business Rules
– Good Experience in Production Support and Development
– Knowledge of SQL
– Having knowledge of VB script is a plus
– a great communicator both written and verbal along with stakeholder management
– an expert at building networks and connections
– a team player
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172416BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Hyperion Essbase Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)