UBS Financial Services CTB Delivery Manager (DI) in Mumbai, India
Are you an experienced senior Project Manager with a passion for people management ? Do you manage complex Financial and Regulatory projects like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about bringing IT systems to life? If so, we are looking for someone who can:
– Take responsibility for the Change the Bank (CTB) deliveries of a large technical department ensuring projects are set up correctly in terms scale, complexity both on custom Java, PL/SQL, and BI reporting (Cognos) solutions
– Work closely with Project and Programme Manages to ensure portfolios of work are effectively organised and managed in terms of project planning, resources, budgets, timelines, tracking, monitoring are in line with ASAP or SDLC methodology as well as provide robust management reporting
– Liaise with wide range of business and IT stakeholders, negotiate & resolve issues internally and with 3rd party suppliers
– Provide day to day management to the project teams in terms of coaching and guiding to achieve optimum team performance from team comprising of Java developers, Axiom Developers, BI developers, and Business Analysts
– Take complete end-to-end responsibility providing detailed hand over guidance to BAU teams.
– Build teams by identifying suitable opportunities to expand work capabilities
– Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
– Apply standards, best in class methods, techniques, templates as appropriate
– Lead by example
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in a global team of Java Developers, Axiom Developers, BI Developers, and Business Analysts to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. You will collaborate with global team and stakeholders.
Your experience and skills:
Bachelor degree combined with 10+ years of project management experience at a Financial Services company of $1m+, with minimum five end to end implementations
Delivered complex IT projects in high-performance, large-scale global environment along with
demonstrated global stakeholder management capability
Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work as part of a global team
Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle with demonstrated credentials to deliver projects within budget
Ability to demonstrate capability to impart Project Management best practices particularly in the
area of scope, budget, execution management on multiple projects as well as ability to prioritize
Custom development and Regulatory Reporting technical or functional background (mainly in Finance)
Experienced with wide variety of methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178482BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CTB Delivery Manager (DI)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)