UBS Financial Services Client Analytics in Mumbai, India
Are you passionate about the power of analytics? Does driving new analytic-focused ideas and solutions excite you? We’re looking for someone who can apply smart analytics and statistical techniques to:
• Yield insights into complex business opportunities and challenges
• Fully understand and predict our customers’ behaviors and needs
• Enhance our customers' experiences, including expanding their digital and robo-advisor engagement
• Help our financial advisors grow their businesses and be more efficient
• Optimize our direct marketing initiatives
• Help communicate analytics insights to business leaders and financial advisors
• Manage a team of four India-based analytics analysts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You and your team will be based in India and will be part of the Client & Advisor Analytics group located in metro New York City.
Your experience and skills:
• An advanced degree in Statistics, Applied Math or Applied Economics
• 5 or more years of experience managing analytics teams, leading complex analytics projects and working with large data sets
• Exceptional SAS skills so you can: (a) deliver statistical models, analyses and reports; (b) move, cleanse and manipulate data from a variety of sources; and (c) coach your team
• Outstanding analytics project design and execution talents
• Excellent strategic thinking and business consulting and acumen skills to help internal partners define their analytics needs
• Strong communication skills to develop effective presentations and to present to leaders
• Experience in financial services (preferred, but not required), direct marketing, digital, customer experience and data visualization (Tableau)
• Always seeking better ways to solve problems and improve programs
• An intellectually curious self-starter with high levels of energy, urgency and personal accountability
• Comfortable with ambiguity, change and being scrappy
• Most satisfied being hands-on with your analytics projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167880BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Client Analytics
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research