UBS Financial Services Analytics and Modeling Analyst in Mumbai, India
Are you passionate about the power of analytics? We’re looking for someone who is hands-on in applying smart analytics and statistical techniques to:
• Yield insights into complex business opportunities and challenges
• Fully understand and predict our customers’ behaviors and needs
• Enhance our customers’ experiences, including expanding their digital and robo-advisor engagement
• Help our financial advisors grow their businesses and be more efficient
• Optimize our direct marketing initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team and team leader will be based in India and will be part of the Client & Advisor Analytics group located in metro New York City.
Your experience and skills:
• An advanced degree in Statistics, Applied Math or Applied Economics
• 2 or more years of work experience: (a) developing statistical models, analyses and reports; and (b) moving, cleansing and manipulating data from a variety of sources
• Exceptional SAS skills both for all steps of data preparation/manipulation and for statistical modeling
• Outstanding analytics project design and execution talents
• Strong communications skills to help develop effective deliverables
• Experience in some of the following: financial services, direct marketing, digital, customer experience and data visualization (Tableau)
• Driven and excited by challenge—able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Intellectually curious, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Collaborative and able to work effectively in a team environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167879BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Analytics and Modeling Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research