UBS Financial Services Team Administrator in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– guide a team of client service associates (CSAs), making sure all requests and alerts are addressed
– educate clients on account services and capabilities, and train CSAs to do the same
– prioritize account service requests and review daily reports so they can be appropriately delegated or processed
– oversee the client onboarding process and client meetings
– support financial advisors in the development of a team business plan, identifying client opportunities and book segmentation
– manage the use of team technology and ensure all team members are trained accordingly
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– minimum of 3 years of experience as a financial services CSA, administrative manager, operations manager or similar role
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– series 7 and 66 (bachelor’s degree a plus)
– skilled at managing people
– a strong written and verbal communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– independent, motivated, proactive, and focused
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174019BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Team Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Minnesota
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support