UBS Financial Services IT Asset & Service Manager (80-100%) in Manno, Switzerland
Are you passionate about sustaining and improving the quality of systems? Do you want to be involved in IT Service Management in a large scale IT landscape? We’re looking for IT experts like you helping us in:
– Taking ownership of the applications and services, managing and/or supporting all service lifecycle phases, based on ITIL* industry standard
– Acting as the main point of contact towards external stakeholders and requests
– Ensuring that services are and remain compliant to UBS Enterprise Requirements and Standards
– Managing audit and risk assessments and their remediation
– Interacting with Software Product Managers, Project Teams, Business and all other stakeholders to ensure high quality of the UBS IT estate
– Participating in a supportive and proactive Asset & Service Manager community
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS SA HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset & Service Manager team in Lugano (Manno), which is part of the IT Software Product Management. We are responsible for guiding the success of our IT products in all phases of the lifecycle and the Asset & Service Manager team is an essential element of it. It actively supports the Software Product Managers and is in continuous exchange of information with Asset & Service Manager colleagues around the globe
– a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
– hands-on experience in ITIL/IT Service Management in a highly regulated and complex area
– good communication skills to be able to reach out to the various stakeholders
– willingness and background to understand the various business and technical aspects of your applications
– Ability to build up know-how in architecture, concepts, technologies and technical implementation
– a self-starter, keen to work in a small team
– ready to take responsibility
– proactive and resilient to ensure goals are met
– willing to perform administrative tasks and processes as well
– Acting as an IT expert and all-rounder always tackling new challenges
– fluent in English (German and/or Italian is beneficial)
*ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181040BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Asset & Service Manager (80-100%)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Ticino
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)