UBS Financial Services 2018 Wealth Management Associate - Market Germany in München, Germany
Do you want to be a part of the best Wealth Management firm? A you a true networker who loves to talk to potential clients?
Our 12 months Wealth Management Associate Program extends your skills, provides a unique experience in Wealth Management and establishes a platform for accelerated career development in a client facing role. Parallel off-the-job education will provide you with the business specific knowledge but the main focus is on-the-job, developing your book of clients. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark upon a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management in one of our global locations.
We're looking for someone who can:
• develop to become a successful client advisor through our training program
• establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• create and implement a strategic client book from your own network of wealthy individuals in Germany
• comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As a future world class professional you will work in a high-performance environment to realize your career goals. We will bring you up to speed on financial and banking knowledge, and you will immediately put your new skills into action working closely with an experienced team of Wealth Management professionals as well as regular mentoring sessions with a senior leader.
Even if you do not have financial services experience, you are driven, ambitious and want to make a positive impact on clients, your team and the firm.
• a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart
• part of a club, alumni-network or done entrepreneurial activities
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists and senior management
• a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
• fluent in English and German
• a degree from a leading university with a minimum of 4 years professional experience
• good understanding and strong interest in financial markets
• in depth market knowledge in Germany with a convincing network of High Net Worth Individuals
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179056BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: 2018 Wealth Management Associate - Market Germany
City: München, Stuttgart
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Germany
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management