UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Client Advisor Assistant in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure?
We are looking for someone who supports our Wealth Management team servicing clients in the Netherlands.
– support the client advisors
– be in contact with internal and external clients
– be the point of entry for processing client transactions, such as orders, payments, trouble shooting
– make sure that administrative arrangements are completed following the Bank’s processes.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the High Net Worth team in Luxembourg and support wealth management clients domiciled in the Netherlands. A team of dedicated Client Advisors and Client Advisors Assistants ensure a tailor-made holistic advice & service, supported by dedicated specialists.
Your experience and skills:
– university degree in Finance or Economics (or long standing experience in being an assistant in private banking)
– a strong experience in dealing with clients and supporting client advisors
– good computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– a team player
– a detail-oriented person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in Dutch and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164565BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Management Client Advisor Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Management and Business Support