UBS Financial Services Tax Reporting Specialist in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Providing clear and concise reports and ad hoc submissions to internal and external stakeholders within specific deadlines and appropriate quality
• Closely work with internal and external partners and clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reports needed
• Performing quality controls on relevant reports and ensure clear and transparent communication of key messages and underlying risks
• Compiling and distributing various reports, on a standardized as well as on an ad hoc basis, within specific deadlines
• Accuracy of reports and data, reconciliation of data, manual changes and input (4-eyes principle)
• Analysis and preparation of relevant reports and various fillings
• Maintenance and reconciliations of relevant client, product and transaction data
• Setting up of new reports and report recipients
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client & Tax Servicing department within Operations in Luxembourg. The tax reporting team is producing country specific income tax statements for clients domiciled in several countries. In order to expand our services for UK and Spain, we are looking for a Tax Reporting Specialist to support the existing team.
– Experience in tax reporting (UK and Spain).
– The knowledge of EasyTax application would be considered as an asset
– A very good command of Microsoft Excel (SQL, XML)
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, synthesizing, excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
– Dynamic, proactive
– Ability to work in a team as well as independently
– Client service oriented and committed
– Risk awareness and professional behaviour
– Flexibility and ability to work under pressure within given deadlines
– Good English skills (German or French considered as an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178429BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Tax Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Operations