UBS Financial Services PE&RE Control & Oversight Specialist - 11 months in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Do you know AIFMD regulation? Do you have experience in Private Equity / Real Estate funds?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
During the on boarding phase, assess the complexity of the Funds and define adequate controls
Monitor, control and record PE & RE Investments and corresponding cash flows
Collect and assess legal documentation to fulfil the Bank's ownership
Review oversight framework and keep up-to-date with related business, technical and regulatory developments
Work with internal & external parties to resolve queries and escalate issues
Handle internal/external audit requests
Take part to ad-hoc projects.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Depositary Bank Control department in Luxembourg within a team dedicated to Private Equity / Real Estate. We are responsible for regulatory controls under AIFMD.
Your experience and skills:
– a first experience in a custody, audit firm, or fund administration (within a PERE environment).
– knowledge of the depository bank requirements in relation to Private Equity, Real Estate, and alternative investments
– an understanding of the depository bank requirements in relation to PE/RE asset class
– knowledge of operational aspects of the custody and fund administration activities
– interest in the AIFMD regulation
– totally committed and constantly willing to develop yourself in a dynamic environment
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– aalytical and able to articulate issues, formulate and present recommendations
– excellent communication and writing skills
– fluent in both written and spoken English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177649BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PE&RE Control & Oversight Specialist - 11 months
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Operations