UBS Financial Services Lawyer Wealth Management and Asset Servicing in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Do you have experience dealing with legal matters related to wealth management and asset servicing?
Do you love providing solutions?
We're looking for someone like that to:
– advise our Wealth Management and Asset Servicing businesses on all legal matters
– with a focus on civil law, banking and financial services regulation (incl. consumer and investor
protection, securities and corporate law, banking secrecy and data protection, international private
– as well as on fund custody matters (in relation to UCITS and AIFs)
– handle litigations and complaints in close collaboration with other internal functions and outside
– support our strategic initiatives and projects
– interact with and supervise outside counsel.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working hands-on with a very international team of young, enthusiastic lawyers within Legal
Wealth Management / Asset Servicing Luxembourg. You will be able to work on a broadly diversified
portfolio of tasks – in English, German and French.
– a master degree in law
– proven experience in both wealth management / private banking and fund custody business in
– an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
– experience working with senior management on commercially sensitive matters
– a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to cooperate with and manage external
– highly resilient and flexible team player who combines a positive attitude with the ability to clearly
communicate legal limitations to internal stakeholders, also when under pressure
– known for hitting deadlines
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180815BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Lawyer Wealth Management and Asset Servicing
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Legal