UBS Financial Services Audit Manager in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead and manage audits to assess risks of the business and effectiveness of the controls to address the risks of Wealth Management and Asset Management business
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions, monitor the results
– engage with local and regional business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
– support the continuous risk assessment processes to establish and review the audit plan.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Internal Audit of UBS Europe SE in Luxembourg. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions. We report directly to the Management Board of UBS Europe SE and are functionally aligned to Group Internal Audit (GIA).
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in audit, compliance or internal control areas in the financial industry, with a background in wealth management or asset management
– experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as quantitative approach to problem solving
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations in Europe for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173787BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Luxembourg
Function Category: Audit