UBS Financial Services Practice Management Consultant in Los Angeles, California
Do you enjoy pulling apart complex business issues? Are you a natural problem solver who can quickly adapt to the communication style and needs of a diverse range of internal clients? Do you thrive in driving behavior change through coaching, facilitation, and addressing challenging interpersonal dynamics?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Serve as a senior coach and consultant to financial advisor teams and field leaders
• Skilfully facilitate for small groups and large audiences
• Contribute expertise on how to effectively run a wealth management practice
• Effectively utilize behavioural and business diagnostics to drive insight
• Ignite enthusiasm and drive accountability to ensure productive change
• Thrive as an individual contributor, but respond when called upon to lead
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of Wealth Management Americas, you’ll be working with successful financial advisor teams and leadership teams across multiple markets within your coverage area. Our main objective is to drive advisor productivity through giving them the confidence, insight, and resources to better attract prospects and effectively serve clients. As part of the practice management group, you will be expected to have fun, be intellectually curious, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change to ultimately help UBS advisors support our wealth management clients in meeting their goals.
Your experience and skills:
• A proven coaching and consulting skillset (ideally in professional services or financial services)
• Been recognized for asking thoughtful questions and being a great listener (seriously!)
• Participated in program design and led program facilitation for a diverse range of audience sizes and types
• Solid knowledge of how a business operates from end to end, preferably a wealth management practice
• A knack for synthesizing quantitative business metrics and qualitative input into clear, actionable, insights
• Experience partnering with a sales or marketing organization to drive business growth
• Enhanced intra-team communication and addressed other team dynamics effectively
• A bachelor's degree (masters and/or advanced certification preferred)
• Proficiency in leveraging one or many diagnostic tools and assessments to ultimately drive team performance (e.g., KOLBE, DISC, MBTI, Strengths finder)
• The ability to travel up to 50% of the time to coach advisor teams and field leaders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 172003BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Practice Management Consultant
City: Los Angeles
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Training and development