UBS Financial Services Windows Print Engineer in London, United Kingdom
Do you want to define the way our printing infrastructure operates? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical print infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure print infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyse errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– design and engineer scalable application & desktop hosting platforms on a global scale
– design and engineer print hardware solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Engineering team in London. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organization
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in computer science or Microsoft MCSE certifications and 10+ years IT Enterprise Experience
excellent knowledge of Desktop Hardware
excellent knowledge of Enterprise Printing Infrastructure – including Secure/Pulled printing.
excellent knowledge of managing LexMark, Xerox, HP and Canon multi-function printers
– sound knowledge of how printing functions within persistent and non-persistent VDI platforms
– sound knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
– sound knowledge of hypervisors, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer
– sound knowledge of Server Hardware including HPE MoonShot and Storage
– sound knowledge of physical and logical networking
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise environments
– the ability to analyse, explain and document methodically
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166988BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Windows Print Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)