UBS Financial Services Web GUI / UX Developer in London, United Kingdom
Are you a great collaborator? Do you have the ability to stand by agile principles while delivering sustainable solutions? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you able to multi-task and influence for technical excellence?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
– engage in full cycle software development including requirements, design, implementation, and support of systems used by Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) business
– work closely with the GALM business and technology partners to design best-in-class solutions and drive their implementation
– develop and deliver high quality software for a functional area or project
– optimise, enhance and support the user interface for GALM application suite.
– collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The GALM Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function. The team is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Transfer Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business
Your experience and skills:
– Experience of designing and implementing business critical applications that handle high value transactions or have material financial or regulatory importance
– Strong web development / Interactive GUI skills, with equal expertise on both server and client side UI scripting.
– Acumen to optimise and debug the performance and issues with right tools and provide resolution with quick turn around.
– Strong technical skills exhibited on UI technologies like HTML5 / AJAX / Java scripting / Spring UI framework
- Strong Java skillset with exposure to frameworks / testing methodologies.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Experience to work in a scrum team with tight deadlines.
– Ability to communicate with onshore team & SME to understand the requirements
– Experience with secured funding / repo trading/ collateral management applications a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 164799BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Web GUI / UX Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking