UBS Financial Services UBS Career Comeback Program in London, United Kingdom
Have you been out of the workforce for two or more years and are ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services or with transferable skills? And you’re now ready to take the next step on your career path?
UBS recognises the added value that experienced talent brings into the workplace. And they also know that it’s not always easy to find the right job after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
• Role: you’ll be hired into a permanent position. UBS is looking for real talent for real roles.
• Peer group: you’ll be part of a class and support system of colleagues who go through the program together.
• Induction: a two week on-boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets, including knowledge that will be relevant for your role. You’ll then be able to navigate the business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
• Coaching: you’ll be part of bi-monthly peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
• Mentoring: you’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through the program.
• Buddy support: a buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Let us know what kind of work you’re best at, and what you like to do. And based on this, your skills, and experience, we’ll match you to current open roles at UBS.
Your experience and skills:
• have worked in the financial services or a relevant field, as a functional expert or as a team leader
• have been on a career break for at least two full years by September 2018
• have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which UBS is recruiting.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170256BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UBS Career Comeback Program
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management, Compliance, Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking, Legal, Portfolio and fund management, Research, Sales, Trading