UBS Financial Services Technical Portfolio Lead – IB & UK Technology Risk & Controls in London, United Kingdom
Are you a senior technologist with a passion for developing best in class IT platforms? Can you innovate technology solutions to generate real business value, address risk and support our Investment Bank's growth agenda?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Act as a technical risk and control subject-matter expert for IB & UK Technology, supporting infrastructure, development and support teams to implement solutions to specifically address global and local technology risk
• Engage with senior technology leaders worldwide to advise, develop, design and implement large technology risk remediation initiatives spanning multiple business lines and geographical locations
• Oversee the governance, project structure, approach and process and manage overall project delivery to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables within the technology risk book of work
• Foster a culture of transparency, accountability, continued improvement and sustainable remediation of technology risk
• Promote strong engagement and partnership between group technology and all stakeholders to include Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be interacting with teams around the world within our core locations and business solution centre hubs. You'll be a key member of the investment bank technology risk committee and report to the Global Chief Of Staff for Investment Banking Technology.
Your experience and skills:
• A proven track record in the architecture, design and implementation of large scale transformational IT development and infrastructure projects across investment banking
• Have significant expertise in technology infrastructure and its application to enable front to back office solutions
• A strong appreciation of technology risk and process and software which enables risk mitigation
• Excellent people skills and the ability to build, retain and motivate high caliber teams
• Demonstrated experience of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and challenging constructively
• Previously managed a large, globally diverse, application estate
• Track record of implementing significant control process improvements
• Strong understanding of banking regulations and operations
• Strong appreciation of hardware and software solutions within financial markets and is aware of current technology trends
• Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• Strong presence and comfort working with senior executives and adept at maintaining strong strategic relationships
• Able to manage and drive multiple and complex initiatives at any given time
• Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168878BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technical Portfolio Lead – IB & UK Technology Risk & Controls
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk