UBS Financial Services Tableau Data Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization using visualization and other techniques
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– effectively use Tableau and related technologies to deliver quality analytics and data insight to our stakeholders
– stay on top of current business and industry trends around data prep and visualization technologies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS) team, in London, UK. We are a central reporting and management information service for UBS, and support a variety of functions and projects across the Corporate Center and other UBS divisions. You'll be engaging with project and functional stakeholders, end users, and colleagues across RAS both onshore and in offshore service center locations.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology
– Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate or equivalent formal training
– Desirable: Tableau Server experience
– Desirable: SQL authoring
– Desirable: Alteryx Designer experience
– Comfortable working with data across a range of sources, shapes and sizes, and you are confident turning this into quality information
– an adept project manager, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168383BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Tableau Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations