UBS Financial Services ServiceNow Platform Architect in London, United Kingdom
The ServiceNow Platform Architect will report directly into the Head of Core Platform and Infrastructure within the Enterprise Service & Content Management (ECSM) team and will be responsible for the overall architectural design and technical strategy for our ServiceNow implementation.
This individual will be required to work collaboratively with the ECSM Team and beyond and ensure that the platform solution architecture is suitable, stable and fit for purpose performance wise.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The ESCM team is part of the Technology Services (TS) Automation & Tooling. The team is responsible for the globally available ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the ITSM processes within the bank. The team is also responsible for the content management system, Documentum and Support Notification System MIR3.
Your experience and skills:
• To define the high level architectural specifications including:
o Overall solution architectural design covering the core ITSM modules as well as other modules such as Portal, GRC, Security Operations, Service Portfolio Management etc.
o Enforce an architectural design that ensures a stable and well performing platform
o API onboarding and usage policy covering SOAP, REST, LDAP etc.
o SLA / OLA implementation policies with extensibility in mind
o Access Control policy
o Platform Housekeeping strategy
o Group and Role management policy
• To specify a set of standards with regards to the data model covering policies around:
o Data-model management and extension
o Data access
o Data retention
o Data quality
• To present models and propose solutions to senior stakeholders and CTOs for review
• To work closely with demand managers and Analyst Programmers to ensure that the solution complies with platform, data model and interface standards
• To prototype proof of concept integrations and assess integration viability
• The identify solutions for enabling delegated development and deployment simplification
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
• Excellent understanding of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB hierarchy, user groups and roles, data relationships)
• A strong understanding of the ITIL processes and the ServiceNow offering
• A strong understanding of the ServiceNow administrative / scripting tools (e.g. transform maps, BSM, access controls, script includes etc.)
• A strong understanding of the types of data integration available on ServiceNow (LDAP, WebServices, DB connections, ECC, etc.).
• A good understanding of standards that ensure for a stable and performing platform
• A good understanding of relational data modelling best practices (normalization, key dependencies and data integrity)
• Good knowledge and experience of working with an agile methodology
• An ability to work both independently and effectively as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170657BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ServiceNow Platform Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)