UBS Financial Services ServiceNow Administrator/Infrastructure Specialist in London, United Kingdom
The ServiceNow Administrator/Infrastructure Specialist will be required to work collaboratively with various teams within the organisation to maintain and support the platform’s operational functions as well as to guide and lead the platform's growth within UBS.
The individual will be required to carry out system performance and troubleshooting activities, manage capacity, patching and upgrades to production/non-production environments located on UBS premises. Working collaboratively with other teams both within Technology Services (TS) teams; Group Technology (GT) and the vendor.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
ServiceNow is a strategic platform within the organisation and is the cornerstone of the ITSM and automation services within the Group Technology.
The Enterprise Service, Notification & Content Management team is part of the TS Automation & Tooling team which is a horizontal team focussed on delivering platforms that provide automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The team is responsible for the globally available ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by GT to manage the ITSM processes. The team is also responsible for the Intelligent Global Notification Escalation System (IGNES) which is the global notification platform used by Business and IT as well as Documentum, which is one of the content management systems used within the organisation.
Your experience and skills:
• Configure, maintain and support the ServiceNow platform including its infrastructure to ensure that capacity supports current and future demand; the platform leverages strategic technologies and offerings
• Plan, prepare and deliver environment refresh activities and platform upgrades
• Define and govern third-party tool integraton with the ServiceNow platform
• Perform L3 support on the platform to identify issues, working in collaboration with other team members and where applicable the vendor to resolve them within the agreed SLAs
• Work colaborativelly with the vendor to ensure all best practices that they adopt for the SAAS offering are implemented on our on-premise implementation
• Work effectively within an agile methodology with a focus on fast, efficient and qualititative delivery
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator qualification or equivalent experience
• Excellent understanding of infrastucture (HW, CPU, Memory) and platform (Linux/Unix)
• A strong understanding of web-middleware such as Apache(IIS) and Tomcat
• A strong understanding of DB setup (Oracle DB 11+)
• Good understanding of PL/SQL scripts and Unix scripting
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain plans and activites clearly and concisely
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong planning, organisational and coordination skills
• Good knowledge and experience of working within an agile SDLC framework
• An ability to work both independently and effectively as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166314BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: ServiceNow Administrator/Infrastructure Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)