UBS Financial Services Service Management Governance Officer in London, United Kingdom
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Enable effective & efficient collaboration via the Service Management policy and federated operating model
– Enable effective SMF oversight & control via the Service Management Oversight Committee (SMOC)
– Manage risk by identifying and prioritizing the critical legal, regulatory and operational requirements that are mandated by the MSA and our regulators or underpin the SMF policy
– Control risk by implementing strong Key Procedural Controls and Procedural Controls that assure compliance with critical legal, regulatory and operational requirements
– Reduce the impact of control failures by managing a transparent SMF risk and issue register for control failures, regulatory obligations and audits
– Reduce the cost & risk of change by project managing the SMF change agenda and ad-hoc consulting
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in London / Zurich as part of a global Service Management Governance team. We provide the framework to make decisions and to escalate and resolve service management disputes quickly and transparently while maintaining accountability by ensuring that service management decisions are made by the right people, are documented and can be audited. We control risks making sure they are managed via standard KPC's, facilitate firm-wide adoption of the Service Management Framework and promote efficiency across the Firm.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– demonstrable experience in a similar role
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, accurate with a strong attention to detail (you have the human touch)
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165582BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Service Management Governance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Business management, administration and support