UBS Financial Services Service Line Manager - Asset Management in London, United Kingdom
Are you a master of service management? Do you know how to solve problems, drive change and increase efficiencies? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– managing an operational service (or set of services) globally for Asset Management
– accountability for service levels, risk profile and process efficiency
– implementing the Target Operating Model and associated service catalogue and location strategy
– continuous review of services and underlying processes to optimise and standardise wherever possible
– drive and deliver transparency and professional service management
– acting as an escalation point for multiple stakeholders and a broker for topics that require a globally consistent approach
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in our IAD Operations Service Line which is dedicated to the UBS Asset Management business. UBS AM is undergoing a significant transformation over the coming 12-24 months via the implementation of a target state operating model as well as the re-platforming of core systems. In order to support that transformational change agenda, we require an additional Director in the Service Line who will take responsibility for driving and implementing services globally within the Pre- and Post-Trade Services domain in addition to delivering excellent and professional service management in conjunction with our regional service delivery teams.
Your experience and skills:
– bachelors or masters degree in finance, economics or related subject
–experience of People and/or Change Management experience, ideally within a Buy-Side Operations environment
– an excellent understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
– excellent knowledge of the different transaction types executed within and between funds and segregated mandates
– a strong understanding of events occurring through the lifecycle of a held position and required actions
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to face-off to key business users and build rapport quickly
– excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and solve problems under pressure
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated & determined to succeed
– customer service orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169163BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Service Line Manager - Asset Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Operations