UBS Financial Services Senior JAVA Developer (Finance IT) in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for problem solving?
A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions?
Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently?
Are you organized with strong communication and collaborating skills?
We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes Technical and Process based in support of our Finance clients. The role includes:
– Hands on Java developer with experience of working on a small, global development team
– strong delivery and implementation track record
– Partnering with multiple teams in global locations
– Evaluate code
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the One Balance Programme ( One Source team ) in London. We are a global development team and we are on a journey to build a strategic platform for Data Sourcing which is targeted for Low Latency / High Throughput Systems.
Key challenges apart from technology we are working on is the time period to deliver this application. So if you are ready and think suitable you can part of this exciting journey.
Your experience and skills:
– Strong Core Java with experience of Java 8 functional features and development concurrently, Low latency/high throughput systems
– Having exposure on working with technologies like Kafka & Redis
– Experience with reactive systems
– Microservice architecture
– Knowledge of Groovy/Gradle/GIT
– Working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– A track record of strong partnering with teams in global locations
– passionate about solving problems
– technically savvy with an appreciation of diverse business needs.
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167357BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior JAVA Developer (Finance IT)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)