UBS Financial Services Senior Finance Change Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Do you know what it takes to deliver change successfully? Can you control a portfolio of programs to ensure that we get the right outcome?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– develop and drive a collaborative relationship with our Group Technology partners
– face off to the business and business program development teams
– collaborate in F2B initiatives with other control functions (Risk, Operations, Legal and Audit)
– ensure that we always know how work is progressing and our financial & risk position
– manage relationships with internal groups such as central investment governance teams as well as Group Finance stakeholders
– think strategically, ensuring that the case for change is clear and our programs are good for Group Finance & UBS in the long term
– enforce, and develop, our standards for change management and guide our program teams to ensure compliance with Finance & UBS standards and good practice
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance Change & Design team which has a Global remit.
We deliver change programs for Group Finance, in close collaboration with Finance Technology, and support the governance of both delivery and design.
We are around 50 individuals strong and based in many of Finance's locations around the world.
Your experience and skills:
– an understanding of what it takes to deliver projects & programs successfully
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience as a business analyst within Finance, demonstrating a thorough understanding of process, product set and accounting.
– an understanding of IT change delivery - and how it goes wrong
– experience in leading a team including remote locations
– a strong written and verbal communicator
– analytical and quick to identify what's key in a situation and find a way forward
– totally focused on client service
– an innovator and willing to drive change
– a driven individual that is able to maintain strong focus, learn quickly and demonstrate sound motivational qualities, both individually and as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178538BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Finance Change Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance