UBS Financial Services Senior Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Senior Business Analyst driving Data Governance Technology within Reference Data IT.
Focus on BCBS 239 Regulation (Data Mgmt, Lineage, Data Quality)
You will be working in the Reference Data team at UBS London, UK Location. Facing off to senior and high level Business Stakeholders.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our team is responsible for developing technical solutions for a suite of applications within Reference Data
(Account, Client, Book, Instrument).
Your delivery team is responsible for Group Data Dictionary, a major application and artifact for BCBS 239 Regulation and the backbone for Data Governance Tooling within UBS
Your experience and skills:
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– Proficient with user story and epic construction
– Extensive experience working as part of Agile methodology
– Understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services, working within IT and partnering with Operations, Risk, Finance and Front Office.
– Exceptional stakeholder management skills
– Ability to engage on complex technical solutions with subject matter experts
– Experience on RAID management, resourcing and planning
– Proven track record of managing project costs and ensuring on-time delivery
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169521BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)