UBS Financial Services Risk Business Analyst - Regulatory Tracking Project in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a deep understanding of the impact of Regulations on Compliance and Operational Risk processes? Do you have a natural tendency towards simplicity and a knack for developing proposals which increase effectiveness? Do you know how to solve problems in a collaborative way with diverse stakeholders; do you feel confident leading discussions on the intersection of business processes and the systems which support them? If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
– Work with Regulatory Developments teams globally to understand the management information required to satisfy local regulatory risk attestation requirements;
– Design a set of reports from the regulatory inventory to provide MI to the C&ORC MC, regional C&ORC heads and functional heads;
– Review the current data structure within our tool to ensure it facilitates the extraction of required reports and queries;
– Review the Thomson Reuters Connect tool's user interface and recommend improvements and enhanced functionality;
– Work with the Operational Risk framework team to design a two-way interface with the MetricStream tool;
– Work with the IT team and vendor's team to implement any changes arising from the above;
– Coordinate and act on input and feedback from Business, Project and IT stakeholders
– Implement data management standards and principles required to define & share data, in accordance with the broader data strategy
As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders, design team (business analysts), program management and IT delivery teams. Your interaction and collaboration will be at various levels of seniority, across UBS globally.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the GRC Change Management Team and will be based in London. We support the delivery of change-the-Bank projects. As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders and the IT delivery functions, at various levels of seniority to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, engineering or similar subject
• 7+ years business analysis experience in the financial industry, with touchpoints relating to the area of Regulations Management
• Track record of delivering change in a regulated environment
• very good knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office tools
• client orientated and able to build collaborative relationships
• good at analysing and implementing your problem solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• able to focus on details and quality
• fluent in English
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175506BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Business Analyst - Regulatory Tracking Project
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk