UBS Financial Services Risk Analytics Regulatory PM in London, United Kingdom
Are you a multitasker? Do you enjoy juggling a lot of projects? Can you find the path to success through the forest of chaos? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Own credit risk IT projects at UBS. Current projects include pre-deal checking, new model integration and operational enhancements.
– partner with people across the organization, from traders and quants to operations and risk officers
– create and get buy-in for business cases that hold up over the long term
– keep your project team up to date, happy and productive.
– manage the staff of a project team across multiple locations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Analytics team in London. We integrate sophisticated quant models with trade and market data covering UBS' derivative portfolio. We produce portfolio risk for CVA and FVA and also calculate the raw exposure measures that drive UBS' RWA and credit limits. The team works across quant, desk and regulatory teams. As a project manager you will be responsible for keeping our business clients happy. You'll understand what the clients need, then define and execute plans to make sure we meet those needs.
Your experience and skills:
– worked on some large and business critical projects before
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
– the energy and commitment to work through difficult situations and come up with practical solutions that meet the organisation's needs
– the mental agility to understand what the project and people working on it need to deliver, figure out what's going to go wrong and fix the problem before it's too late
– the ability to build trust with the project team and influence the project stakeholders
– some of the technical skills below and a passion to improve your knowledge
– the principles behind pricing and risk management of derivative products
– exposure to some of the following products : Equity Swaps, Equity Options, Exotic Equities, CDS, IR Swaps, FX Options, IR Swaps and Structured Products
– knowledge of credit risk measures and ideally Basel III regulations.
– a great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– able to build and use networks of people to achieve project success
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
– quick to learn
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168979BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Risk Analytics Regulatory PM
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)