UBS Financial Services Regulatory Programme Manager in London, United Kingdom
This role is primarily to head up all the projects that align to the Derivatives Reform Programme.
Managing all aspects of a program, which includes project planning, execution, timing, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues
Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the program status
Managing a team of experienced Project Managers, either directly or as part of a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources
Identifying and managing senior stakeholders and clients, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication
Ensuring compliance with SDLC principles and standards
Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective controL environment, proactively identifying and raising control
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
A global team comprised of UBS and vendor staff.
Your experience and skills:
• University graduates (2:1 or 1st class) ideally coupled with risk/finance or previous reference data experience (e.g. Onboarding), strong business analysis background.
• Strong analytical skills, proven track record over at least 10 years in business requirements analysis and specification writing for projects in a financial industry / banking / risk/ finance / legal environment.
• Project management skills in a financial industry / banking / risk/finance environment are a valued asset.
• Strong data management background
• Business process management background
• Ability to work in an environment with complex banking background requiring an equally complex solution,
• Ability to co-ordinate diverse client, user and IT teams, also across Divisions, to achieve deliverables agreed upon within set deadlines.
• Our prime language is English, German is an asset but not a must
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 174814BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Regulatory Programme Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)