UBS Financial Services Rates Project Manager – Murex Program in London, United Kingdom
Do you combine technical know-how and business knowledge with leadership ability? Have you worked as PM in IT organizations of banking or financial services firms, especially in the area of Rates & Credit? Are you excited about joining a talented team of project management and business analysis professionals? If so, you are the right person for the role. We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Own and drive the delivery of the Rates stream within the Murex program
– Perform high quality project management, resources, scope, and quality, work closely with development and testing teams as the project crosses milestones towards delivery.
– Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working with stakeholders in business and technology.
– Pro-actively identify and manage risks to deliveries and communicate / conclude with the stakeholders
– To ensure that deliverables fulfil business requirements in a manner that is consistent with overall IT architecture, principles and practices.
– Think strategically, making and implementing technical decisions that increase test coverage, decrease execution time, decrease human effort, increase stability, increase predictability
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your role will be in the Murex program team in India (the team is a global team). The Murex program is a large strategic initiative to replatform UBS's rates, credit and FX businesses onto Murex from the various legacy systems on which they currently run. The objectives for the program are:
• Massively simplify the Fixed Income technology environment
• Increase operational control and efficiency
• Enable our regulatory agenda
• Establish the building blocks for a more cost effective operating model
• Support revenue in all products
The program is run across the business and technology, involving both permanent and vendor staff. It is recognised within the industry as a transformative program that ensures UBS's platform is uniquely well placed to face the new challenges of the industry.
Your experience and skills:
– Worked in a similar position before within the financial services industry.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and familiarity with working with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
– Experience and business understanding within the capital markets industry
– Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– Experience of managing highly complex technical delivery across multiple teams, both vendor and internal
– Prior experience relating to the financial products, risk measures within FX, Rates and Credit
– Professional Project Management certifications desirable
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171814BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Rates Project Manager – Murex Program
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)