UBS Financial Services Quantitative Risk Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Does complex modelling excite you? Are you an innovative thinker? This is an excellent opportunity to enter the quantitative finance world. In this role you will
• independently review exotic foreign exchange derivative models
• develop cutting-edge benchmark models in C+• work closely with front office quants, market risk officers, and traders
We will consider candidates on 100% or 80% FTE.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Model Validation team focusing on FX derivatives and Money Markets. As part of Group Risk Control, the main objective of the team is the validation of the models used for valuation and management of the firm's trading positions from a market risk perspective.
– MSc or PhD in a quantitative discipline
– Hands-on experience with C++ and Python
– Knowledge of quantitative finance and derivative pricing preferable but not necessary
with prior working experience in a similar quantitative role
– Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– willing to collaborate and share knowledge with your team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180194BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Quantitative Risk Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Risk