UBS Financial Services Product Taxonomy IT Change Lead in London, United Kingdom
– Financial Products Expertise: deep subject matter knowledge of Financial Products features and taxonomies across the Capital Markets Industry spectrum
– Communications and Stakeholder Relationships: Engaging with and managing relationships with ED/D level project sponsors. Delivering concise and accurate MIS and updates
– Planning and Delivery: Development of stream project plans and close tracking of delivery execution to the critical path milestones, early identification of risks/issues
– Experience with Reference Data Integration projects – knowledge of and prior experience with the mastering and management of Static/Reference data and integration projects with producer and consumer systems in the F2B financial flows
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Reference Data IT Service Line in London supporting over 800 downstream consumers. Our team manages the IT delivery and support for a portfolio of data management and data governance IT services which are used globally across UBS Group to support functions for all divisions in all regions.
Your experience and skills:
– significant experience in IT Service Management in this discipline
– Broad experience in managing projects, leading offshore vendor teams delivering complex solutions across IT and business areas
Strong domain knowledge of Financial Services Product and Reference Data
Experience of working within Capital Markets (Investment Banking or Wealth Management) mandatory
– a self starter, you will be running teams at distance, and you will be working with multiple stakeholders who will look to you to solve their problems, quickly and effectively
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170822BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Product Taxonomy IT Change Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)