UBS Financial Services Principal Data Scientist in London, United Kingdom
Do you have extensive experience working in the world of Data Science including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? We’re looking for someone like that who:
– Is happy to get their hands dirty with the data;
– Has a track record of successful projects in the DS, AI and ML space;
– Has built recommender systems or similar AI deliveries;
– Keeps up with the AI literature;
– Has experience of for example xgboost, deep learning, kaggle competitions;
– Preferably has some commercial experience;
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FRC Strategic Development Lab. The SDL focuses on design and optimization across three main areas: Business Operating Model, Cost, and Capital and Funding and operates at the cutting edge of finance.
Your experience and skills:
– extensive experience in Hadoop infrastructure;
– extensive experience in Apache Spark or similar;
– a strong understanding of machine learning;
– experience in the Python data science stack;
– experience managing, running and delivering data science projects in a complex environment.
You likely have:
– a master's degree or equivalent (or greater) in Mathematics, Engineering or similar quantitative field
– a self-starter
– keen programmer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170977BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Principal Data Scientist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Investment Banking