UBS Financial Services PMC Project Manager in London, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy consulting and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Lead the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs.
– Lead teams across cross functional divisions of the bank to deliver the project objectives.
– Manage all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, PMO, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together as well as manage and coach the people working on the project.
– Set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management.
– Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
– Organise and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
– Introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
– Contribute to PMC internal development initiatives.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Management Consulting (PMC) team in London, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. PMC is a function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
– Significant project experience working within a consulting firm.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BMP).
– Obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organisation.
– An expert at building networks and connections.
– Able to build relationships and build trust across a global organisation, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179927BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PMC Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Process, project and program management