UBS Financial Services PEGA Solution Architect in London, United Kingdom
Working as part of WMUK IT Development Team as Solution Architect you will be responsible for architecture, design, development and enhancement of multiple system you will need to have:
• You must be Certified Lead System Architect in PRPC 7 version.
• You Must be TOGAF Certified Enterprise Architect
• Extensive hands on experience in developing PRPC Technology Platform in the Banking and Insurance domain. Substantial experience (as developer) working in the wealth management domain.
• You must have expertise on API-led and Micro Services Architecture with strong knowledge in Integration Patterns.
• Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor in the design of PRPC implementation
• Ability to Lead Design Reviews, Mentor Other Team Members, solve Business Solutions including: Scope Definition, Requirements Analysis, Functional / Design Testing, Application Build, Product Configuration, Unit Testing and Deployment.
• Must have extensive experience in implementing solutions in REST based architectural style, SOA and Event Driven Architecture.
You will also:
• Focus on Enterprise Architecture Design and participate in ARB Meetings.
• Produce architecture design document and estimations for implementing solutions to key stakeholders.
• build up deep understanding of actual application and leverage this knowledge when extending the application
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• You will be part of an agile scrum team and support the business analyst in describing the business processes.
Your experience and skills:
You should have:
• Computer information systems or related field of study– Sound knowledge of technologies such as [MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, C#, Java, ETL (Informatica), Tableau, HTML5, Java Script]
• Excellent Knowledge on PRPC features, both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features.
• Good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features.
• Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools.
• Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM, email server, Scan station and other configurations.
• Understanding of the scalability and reuse aspects of the application in development and can provide and evaluate enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible.
• Able to elaborate use cases in PRPC language, able to evaluate low level and high level designs.
• Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards
• Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work class (work, cover and folder) design.
• Good understanding of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as LDAP.
• Good knowledge of general PRPC architecture and its fitment to J2EE architecture.
• Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations: Ability to use application pre-flight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, Pega AES
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176590BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PEGA Solution Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)