UBS Financial Services PEGA Developer/Architect in London, United Kingdom
Working as part of WMUK IT Development Team, you will be responsible for developing our work flow solution PEGA, you will have:
• Minimum 3-5 years PRPC experience
• Previous Technical Lead Experience
• Ability to Lead Design Reviews
• Ability to Mentor Other Team Members
• Ability to Solve Business Solutions Including: Scope Definition, Requirements Analysis, Functional / Design Testing, Application Build, Product Config, Unit Testing, Deployment
• Minimum of working on 3 large scale PRPC projects, preferably in Banking environment
• Must have experience of implementing frameworks, main architecture components and key functionality/rules
• Must be minimum PRPC CSSA Certified
• Must have XML experience and using JMS/MQ services with PRPC
• Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
You will also:
• focus on application design, produce architecture design document and breakdown development tasks
• build up deep understanding of actual application and leverage this knowledge when extending the application
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of an agile scrum team and support the business analyst in describing the business processes.
Your experience and skills:
Computer information systems or related field of study– Sound knowledge of technologies such as [MS SQL Server, Oracle DB, C#, Java, ETL (Informatica), Tableau, HTML5, Java Script]
a passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
a team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
familiar with TOGAF, UML, Agile methodology project delivery lifecycle
an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT (you’re comfortable talking to pros and amateurs)
familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 165052BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PEGA Developer/Architect
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)